Quick and comfortable debugging for the PLC and the bus
- Simple connect to the PLC via the PD-interface
- Troubleshooting without the need of programming one line
- Error report in a clear and plain way
- Signal recording possible
- Comfortable operation via function keys
- 2 languages selectable (German/English)
- Power supply from the PLC
- Optional power supply possible, in case PLC has no power sources
|Supply voltage:||24V/DC +/- 20%|
|Power consumption:||3,5 watt|
|Handling/Configuration:||integrated keypad with function keys|
to the PLC:TTY/20mA current loop
|Operating temperature:||5 - 55°C|
|Case:||powder coated metal case|
|Dimensions:||187 x 110 x 49 mm|
|Scope of delivery:|
Cable 15pin 1to1
Power connector 3pins big
S5-PLC-diagnosis or signal’s doesn’t come, but why?
Your installation shows an error and the commissioning engineer isn’t available? No problem, connect S5-DIAG with the PLC, enter reason of PLC’s malfunction (e.g. O32.5 doesn’t come) and the device lists the possibilities why the output has not been set. So you’re able to figure out the problem (e.g. safety door not locked) quickly.
order data applications technical data
All prices plus costs of delivery, shipping insurance and VAT.
Hand-held unit incl. connecting-cable