= 26.07.2018 - V188.8.131.52 =
* New Raised the .NET Framework version to 4.6
* New Support for .NET Standard 2.0
* New Added overloads to Rfc1006Server and Rfc1006IPEndPoint to optionally specify IP
addresses on which the server should bind (instead of 0.0.0.0)
* Fixed Problem with port listening not working for all IP addresses
= 18.04.2018 - V184.108.40.206 =
* Fixed License machine code validation
= 04.04.2016 - V220.127.116.11 =
* Fixed Crash on receiving if client sent invalid data
= 08.03.2016 - V18.104.22.168 =
* Fixed Problem on receiving if ISO header contains invalid data
= 07.03.2016 - V22.214.171.124 =
* Fixed Problem on receiving if ISO header consists of 255 bytes (without the length byte)
* Fixed Problem on receiving if RFC packet length was not consistent with ISO header length
= 19.02.2016 - V126.96.36.199 =
* Fixed Problem on Transmitting data with a higher package length
* Fixed Problem on Receiving IsoHeader if last byte will be received solo
* Fixed Problem on Receiving if RfcHeader is wrong formatted
= 10.09.2015 - V188.8.131.52 =
* Fixed Issue with license validation.
= 31.08.2015 - V184.108.40.206 =
* Fixed Reconnection problem on server. Stop/Start at server didn't restart the port listener.
= 27.05.2015 - V220.127.116.11 =
* New Raised the .NET Framework version to 4.
* Fixed Concurrency issue in Rfc1006Base.Receive().
* Fixed Concurrency issue in generating a connection ID.
* Fixed Handle switching using Rfc1006Base.AutoReceive property after Rfc1006Base has
* Changed Changed text encoding of Rfc1006Base to always use Windows-1252 instead of the local
Windows codepage for transmitting strings.
= 26.05.2015 - V18.104.22.168 =
* Fixed Server remote and local TSAP exchange.
= 22.05.2015 - V22.214.171.124 =
* New FastAcknowlege implemented
* With ConnectionServer from version 126.96.36.199: Server didn't detected disconnect,
because KeepAlive was not set from connection server to server.
* ConnectServer after accept closed (internal).
* bNoDelay for all client and server set to true for better performance by default.
= 19.05.2015 - V188.8.131.52 =
* Fixed Problems with multiclient connect to server with a NullReferenceException.
* New Listener optimized.
* New ConnectionServer implemented (internal).
Process-Informatik Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH · Im Gewerbegebiet 1 · 73116 Wäschenbeuren
Telefon 07172 / 92666-0 · Telefax 07172 / 92666-33 · firstname.lastname@example.org